Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex knew Adam would never show him such a thing. He still enjoyed teasing him. Alex stared at Adam curiously as he pleaded with him. He shook his head slightly as he climbed onto the bed. "You do it by yourself but can't do it I front of me." Alex spoke as he laid back on the bed. "

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:24 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ tossed the toy to the side and crawled up over top of Alex, kissing him deeply on the lips, moving down to his neck and shook his head. "I'm sorry...but I can't do anything like that in front of somebody...I freeze up...I'm physically unable to do it..." He said softly, lightly nipping his neck, pushing the male's shirt up, running his fingers over his muscles. He looked down at Alex, a sad expression on his face, looking like he might actually cry...and he never cried. "Please baby..." He whispered, kissing him softly, shivering slightly. "I want you now...not some toy..." He said, grinding down against him. "Stop teasing and take me..." He murmured...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image

"Alex stared up at Adam as he climbed up on top of him. His hands rested beside him as be watched Adam. He never knew he could be so needy. Alex liked this side of Adam he found it amusing. He listened as Adam spoke. Alex didn't understand why he couldn't do it in front of him. He kissed Adam feeling him move toward his neck. Alex stared up at the ceiling as he lay there. He could felt Adam touching him over his chest. Alex glanced at Adam seeing the expression on his face. He felt Adam grind his hips as he spoke. Alex hated him for doing such a thing. He slipped his hands up as he grabbed Adam's a**. Alex ran his finger over Adam's opening. He could feel he was a little loose still. Alex slipped a finger inside Adam as he started to move it. "

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ felt terrible, he knew that Alex wanted him, and he knew that what he'd done was probably bad and had probably made Alex mad....But he hadn't wanted to interrupt him...He gasped and blushed deeply as he felt the male's finger push inside of him, trembling slightly, biting his lower lip. He rocked his hips back against the male's finger, panting softly. "Ooh~" Shivering slightly and leaned down, kissing him deeply...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image

"To say the least Alex wasn't mad. He honestly didn't mind if Adam wanted to play with himself in private. Alex also wouldn't have minded if Adam had bothered him. He stared up at Adam as be felt him rock on his finger. Alex ran his other free hand over Adam's thigh. He kissed him back as he inserted another finger inside him. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ trembled in pleasure, moaning slightly. He gasped as another finger was inserted into him, softly biting his lower lip. He looked down at Alex, panting slightly. He liked Alex, the man made him feel so amazing and, alive. He loved how he could torture him like he did, mark him and scratch him and burn him, and not hold back from doing anything to him. He loved it, it made him feel so damn good. He hated how Daniel had been such a whiny little b***h. He always cried, always got emotional, and almost always let people walk all over him...He groaned loudly and rocked his hips a little faster on the male's fingers, crying out a little. He panted heavily after a while, leaning down, kissing his neck, sucking hard, leaving a mark behind. He pulled back slightly, groaning and moved close to Alex's ear, pushing the male's pants down, groping him. <******** me Alex..." He purred, blushing slightly. "Oh god ******** me..." He panted...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

"Alex didn't know how to love. Though in a way he believed he liked Adam. It was an odd emotion between them. Adam had been the person who ad been with him the longest. He knew it didn't seem like much after all they hadn't been together for very long. Alex enjoyed his time with Adam and it just wasn't about the sex. He enjoyed that to but there was more. Alex smiled at Adam as he rode his fingers. He wanted to be inside him by he was holding out. Alex didn't know how much longer though. He shifted slightly as Adam undid his pants. Alex Adam grope him. He removed his fingers from Adam's opening. Alex readjusted himself and slipped himself inside Adam. He started to move rocking his hips. "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:37 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam was forgetful at times. He was likely to ask the same things more than once. There was still a lot he had yet to experience in the world. Liam chuckled softly as Alaine spoke. True at the moment things were a little hectic to do much. He was content where he was at the moment. Liam shrugged slightly "I don't know yet.. I think for the moment I'm happy where I am. Sure perhaps later in life I'll travel." He spoke smiling at Alaine. Liam wanted to travel the world and try new things. One of the things he had always wanted to do is surf. He had seen surfing on television when he was younger. Liam thought perhaps going to California first. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine didn't mind that the male was forgetful. He was only human, and it was kinda cute since the males answer was different since the first time. He smiled as the male spoke, happy to know he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. He wasn't sure where they stood relationship wise, but being with the male was enough for now. "So what do you feel like doing after the park? Anything else or just wanna head home?" he asked, hoping the male wouldn't send him back to Brooklyn. Though he'd understand if he did. After all, it'd been two days now they'd been together. If the man wanted to be alone and have his privacy, he'd kindly respect his wishes and go home. And aside from that, it wasn't like there wouldn't be seeing one another anytime soon. They worked at the same club and were bound to run into each other at some point in time. The real question was, if the male did send him home, just how exactly was he going to act when they did meet up at work?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Watching the male was embarrassing. Aamir wasn't a dancer; never wanted to be one, never planned to be one. He didn't understand how people could just put on some flashy clothes, go up on a stage or in the middle of a crowd, and dance like they were having a seizure. Seeing Daniel lose himself to the music it was too much for him. For him, the most dancing he did was maybe nod his head, pump his fist, and jump around like he was in the middle of a mosh pit. Leaving the music to shuffle through what was on his work laptop, he grabbed his keys and clipboard, locking up the sound booth and head out of the main room. There was work to be done, papers to fills out, daily equipment reports to give. Samuel liked having his club in top shape, if anything was off, needed maintenance, upgrading, whatever, he wanted to be informed immediately. Aamir walked right past Daniel without a glance, heading for their bosses' office to grab the needed paper work and to find out whatever odd jobs the man in charge would have for him today. He knew later, Alaine was scheduled, and wouldn't mind working the bar with him. It was always fun practicing bar tricks with the elder man and it kept him from staring at the female dancers all night.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:22 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" At the moment it was hard to figure out where they both stood in the relationship. They had barely been talking a week as it was. Liam liked Alaine and wanted to think of his as his boyfriend but he didn't know what Alaine thought. He wondered if perhaps they were merely aquaintences or even friends. Liam was content with any title after all he was in no place to ask for much. "Probably need to go home. I have work tomorrow...Did you want me to take you home or did you want to stay? I don't work till tomorrow night." He wasn't going to force Alaine to stay. If he wanted to go home he could. Liam wanted him to stay even though they had spent all day together. Perhaps he was being selfish but he enjoyed being with Alaine. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

The past week had been an interesting one, though it was also a tad strange. He wasn't used to warming up to someone as quickly as he did to Liam. There was just something about him, something that made it seem like everything about him was good and he would be okay. Alaine still didn't know where they stood, he didn't want to rush things and start using the B-word. After all, they'd only been on two dates and had only started talking last Monday. Right now it just seemed like a good idea to say that they were dating, maybe in a couple more weeks or months if they were still together they could call it dating. Til he got used to the idea or Liam said something, til then he wouldn't allow it to bother him too much. Looking over at the male, he nodded, "I don't know. Guess it depends what time it is after I walk you home." he replied, smiling over at the male. "If it's after midnight, I might just have to since the trains stop running around that time and it's too much of a hassle to haul a cab." Alaine didn't mind too much about staying over. The only problem was he had an early morning breakfast meeting with Samuel and a couple of their sponsors. Tomorrow was going to be one of those rare days that he and Samuel try not to look so much like hobos and more like Upper East side business men they told people they were.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam wasn't so sure about working tomorrow. He needed to but in a way he felt lazy about it. Liam figured by tomorrow he would be excited about it but for now he could care less. He loved working but some days it had it's moments. Liam was lucky to not really have friends at the club. He found mixing friends with work was a hassle. Liam didn't mind Alaine after all he was getting used to him. Though there always seemed to be something about him that surprised him. He nodded slightly hearing Alaine speak "Did you have plans in the morning?" Liam asked not wanting Alaine to miss them if he did. He could sense Alaine's reluctance to go home. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine wasn't looking forward to tomorrow. He could already sense it was going to be a long day. He nodded as the male spoke. "Yup. I have a breakfast meeting. So I get to spend my morning with our beloved boss and six of our scariest sponsors. The bright side though, after the meeting, I can go back home and don't have to be in for any real work until that night." he replied, giving a light shrug. "I just hate how long those old crones like to chat. They always go on about having golf appointments and other affairs, but when they sit down with me and Sam, it's like their calendars just instantly clear up and we're there til lunch." Alaine didn't want to go, but he'd already missed three of these little meetings and Samuel had made it very clear that if he liked being employed and owning half a business, he'd best show up this time. Neither of them liked these meetings, the men were scary when they wanted to be and there was always so much on the line. Their donations and PR events were what kept them in business. Without it, they were just another business likely to fail at the address known as 201 Poplar.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Listening to Alaine it just seemed dreadful. He couldn't understand having to sit through such things. Liam wasn't the professional type so he didn't understand the point of meetings. The closest he had ever come to a meeting was an interview which wasn't saying much. "I'm sorry... What time do you have to be there?" He asked not wanting Alaine to be late. Liam figured Sam wouldn't let Alaine hear the end of it if he missed it. He glanced out of the subway window wondering how much longer till they got of. Liam pretty much was toning everyone out but that didn't mean he was enjoying the ride. If anything he preferred to drive than to sit in a tin box. "

User Image

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games