Milkmaid Delights Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuietGeniusSelf

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:16 pm
Following her machineries instructions, Chariya milks all eight of her cows, harvesting twenty-four gallons of milk with teat pumps, feeding it to her pasteurization factory as she harvests it, and bottles it all into paper cartons that are labeled Chariya Ranch, and that show feature crude artwork of weeping willow trees that are all over her dairy farm, and that features the needed nutritional information as completely as she can of her milk. This takes around two hours total, a little under.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:52 pm
Excuse me... How do I get hired as a ranch-hand?  

7TigerCrossing345
Captain

Shy Sophomore

QuietGeniusSelf

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:55 pm
There's only eight cows... And, each cow only needs about ten minutes a day... There's less than two hours of cows... I think I'm fine without employees... And, the factory does the pasteurization... Unless you can get a milk delivery truck, I have no need of you...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:00 pm
Yeah, but you also have to clean your cows, and your barn... Keeping your barn, factory, and cows clean, and keeping your cows fed and watered will take more hours... And, you're not supposed to work too many hours a day, or a week... You could probably do with a ranch-hand... Are you sure you don't need a ranch-hand?  

7TigerCrossing345
Captain

Shy Sophomore

QuietGeniusSelf

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:04 pm
Dude, I only make a little more than 1300 a week as it is, and some of the money has to go to the water, feed, cow vitamins, and the electricity of the factory and the barn lighting. I don't think I need a ranch-hand at this time. Besides, this work is all automated except the delivery truck to the hospital, which is staffed by he hospital. So, I really don't need you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:08 pm
crying You're absolutely sure you don't need me? I'm trying to find work... And, had this weird... Urge... To go here... In the neighborhood... Finding your ranch... Only for you to reject me... crying I guess I can't trust my guardian angel to deliver work unto me...  

7TigerCrossing345
Captain

Shy Sophomore

QuietGeniusSelf

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:10 pm
Ye of little faith... Try the gas station... If you're looking for wok in walking distance...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:12 pm
crying The gas station? The gas station is moving, or has already moved... crying  

7TigerCrossing345
Captain

Shy Sophomore

QuietGeniusSelf

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:14 pm
Why don't you get your own cows? I mean if you live out here, your folks probably have plenty of land for cows...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:15 pm
All I have is S.S.I. crying How do you get so much money for cows?  

7TigerCrossing345
Captain

Shy Sophomore

KokieMonster

Hilarious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:17 pm
Heeeyy... Mister Li... Is this fleshbag bothering you? I saw the ranch job listing.... Over at Wiibaru Ranch. Maybe you should extend your services to there, Mister Li?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:18 pm
Nah, shinigami work and 8 cows is plenty for now... Wiibaru slaughters 'em. I'm a milkman.  

QuietGeniusSelf

Distinct Genius

KokieMonster

Hilarious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:20 pm
Okay, understood... You don't want to slaughter your loved ones for meat... crying I'll just be leaving with this fleshbag over here... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:22 pm
I have to go back to my house?  

7TigerCrossing345
Captain

Shy Sophomore

Chariya Ranch (Mesa)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items